Real Estate marketing has changed dramatically and selling a home takes more than a yard sign and a newspaper ad. As an expert in the area, we can help make this process smooth. Listed below are tools to help you make your transition.
The Selling Process
Marketing your home in the past simply meant sticking a sign in the yard and running a newspaper ad. Today things are quite different.
When An Offer To Purchase Is Received, we will:
- Detail seller expenses and net proceeds
- Discuss qualifications of the buyer
- Counsel you and negotiate the best price and terms
- Prepare a calendar of key upcoming actions
- Explain all details and contingencies
- Maintain rapport and communicate with the other agent involved in the transaction
During a Pending Transaction, we will:
- Order title insurance, deed, survey, and other necessary documents
- When appropriate, meet appraiser at your property and present market data
- Review the inspection report with you
- Keep you up-to-date on the pending details
- Follow up with the borrower’s lender
- Assist cooperating agent with any problems relative to the sale
- Review the title work
- Schedule the closing
At The Closing, we will:
- Discuss proceeds and closing statements with you
- Attend the closing and answer all questions
- Coordinate possession of property
- Maintain a file of closing papers
- Help coordinate the transfer of utilities and keys
With more local offices, more agents, and more avenues to showcase your home, you will be on a winning team with the The Kristie Blankenhorn Group. A company that reaches more homebuyers down the street, across town, and around the world. It would be an honor and a privilege to call you a client.
If you would like to know the fair market value of your home and a detailed explanation of the selling expenses, contact us today.
Home Services was created to make life easier for you. When you need to switch utilities, find a mover or decorator, fix a furnace, or build a deck, you can arrange it all with one phone call to your personal coordinator. Home Services will make your life easier – and it’s exclusive to us. Contact us for more details.
Did you know “a staged home will sell for 17% more on avg than a non-staged home. 95% of staged homes sell in less days than non-staged homes.” Kristie is an Accredited Staging Professional. Our team also works independent stagers & designers to best position your home to sell in the current market.
The Kristie Blankenhorn Group is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the largest relocation and referral network. Membership in this network brings in hundreds of out-of-town buyers each year, which translates into more exposure for your listing. And if you’re looking to move, the experienced professionals in our relocation department can connect you with a real estate professional anywhere in the world.