I am an Indiana native who works tirelessly for my clients. After graduating from the Kelley School of Business, I worked in corporate America for two decades. I have moved many times in my life and understand the complexities involved in a move. As a real estate Broker, my first priority is to listen to my client's wants and needs to achieve the best outcome in every transaction. I value the trust my client's place in me and I strive each time to exceed their expectations.
In my free time, I enjoy playing tennis, teaching pilates, and spending time with my family and our two dogs.
On my website, you will find all of the information you need to buy or sell a home. If you need more information about homes in your area, please contact me today so I can provide you with the latest information.
- Graduate, Real Estate Broker School
- Graduate, Real Estate License School
- Graduate, Professional Sales Academy, Tucker University
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
- Bachelor of Science, Indiana University
- National Associations of Realtors® - NAR
- Indiana Association of Realtors® - IAR
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors® - MIBOR
- Business Operations Manager for Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
- Owner of IM=X Pilates and Fitness Studio in the Village of West Clay
- Consultant with Eli Lilly and Company
- St. Mary’s - FC Tucker’s Annual Fund-Raising Drive
- Carmel High School Parent Volunteer
- Member of Carmel Racquet Club
Wife of Will Gudgel, 11 years married
Mother of Kamryn, 20 years old, Grace 19 years old, Payton 15 years old, and Stepmom to Spencer 23 years old